Drug & Alcohol Education
Level .5 Drug and Alcohol Education is for those who are cited or arrested for a DUI, alcohol related, or substance related offenses.
Mercer Family Resource Center conducts Substance Use Assessments (ASI/ASAM). If you are in need of an ASI/ASAM, please call 307-265-7366 to schedule.
CLASS (STATE LICENSE) REQUIRED PAPERWORK:
- Complete ASI provided by the agency that completed the ASI
- ASI letter stating 0.5 Treatment Level requirement from agency that completed the ASI
- Arrest record from the client's respective city and county. Casper/Natrona records are available at 201 N. David St.
- Affidavit or ticket from current incident
- Blood Alcohol Content (Breath Test)
- Proof of income for sliding scale (for Tuesday classes only)
- $20 registration fee (towards full fee)
- Driving record from the Department of Transportation
Felicia Cummings 307-265-7366
To register call: 307-265-7366
- 2nd Friday of every month
All Day Friday Class
- $150.00 flat fee
- 8:00AM-4:00PM with a lunch break from 11:30AM-12:30PM
- Held (usually) second Friday of each month
- Must register at least 24 hours prior to the class
- Registration includes complete contract, payment, and required paperwork